August 27, 2009

The Declaration of Independence


****
I learned this today
The day I saw them leave
I learned this the hard way
God ! I wish I could retrieve

***

I don't live to play
Nor I wish to recieve
I now seek to sway
Yet I am failing to achieve

***

God, when I am sad, taught me to pray
And though I can't change my believe
I search the day
When true me is back indeed

***

A tale never has a end
Although till the end we seek
We fail and fail depends
On broken hopes and Dear
To gain the truth you need the lend
Of a helping hand to cheer

***

Oh Day Oh Night Oh Life!!!
How can I smile as bright
Be strong and teach me how to no longer thrive
For day comes after night
I wish not to be a bride
I learned it once and shall not fight
I breathe and am alive
Need some guidance to the light

***

For here dear this I bare
Just standing in the dim
The pain, the love and care
Though I have done no sin
One day i shall declare
The secrets deep within
alone i must not be in despair
I'll try my best to win

***

The whole world put aside
Let's end this foolish game
I didn't know how to glide
And now I gained its fame
Each coin has more backs to a side
And my growth of this shall cause no shame

****

No comments:

Post a Comment